- What was the biggest challenge you faced creating your store?
- Setting up bogus gateway because it appeared a "warning" message that still makes me think that I did something wrong.
- What worked really well when using our platform?
- Everything very intuitive, well organized and made me realize even more that Shopify allows everybody to create their own website and have it up and running no matter what your background is.
- What could be improved when using our platform?
- As from my humble opinion, maybe to make it even easier for merchants, we could add a picture "edit size", so they would be able to upload a picture without having to use editing tools before and do it directly on the theme depending on every case.
- How did this experience help you build empathy for our merchants?
- SO MUCH! It was a "To Do" I had on my list and I was happy to see that it was part of the onboarding process. Now I'm looking forward learning more and more in order to be able to improve my Test Store :)